Meadow Ridge Estates is a master designed 56 home bungalow lifestyle community created using the principles of open space design and environmental conservation in mind. The majority of the 56 acres of property has been maintained in its original state offering nature at your doorstep, peace and tranquillity while still being only minutes to all the amenities of Lower Sackville and only 20 minutes to Halifax.
Phase 1 offers 24 home sites, including 8 semi-detached homes and 16 single-family homes with options for homes built on slab or with a full basement. Phase 2 will offer 32 home sites in the future.
Protected Greenspace - Each home site at Meadow Ridge Estates backs onto protected greenspace which will never be developed, because it belongs to you and the community.
By embracing conservation we have created a place to call home that will exist in harmony with nature now and into the future. Conserving at least 60% of the natural environment is a requirement, and we aim to do better! Here are a few other conservation principles Meadow Ridge Estates is proud of:
- Conserve and protect water sources.
- Maintain the natural rural character of the area and community.
- Focus is on building less roads and allowing more open green space.
- Offer homeowners access to the natural landscape to explore and enjoy.
- Significant biological features such as mature forests, individual mature trees, marshes,
wetlands, critical habitat, pools, ponds and riparian zones are preserved and enhanced
as recreational and ecological desired features.
- Quality of Life Benefits of Conservation Design